- Produce Credible Information – To design, implement and operate an air monitoring network to gather data that addresses the issues which are important to stakeholders, and to support air quality management in the region.
- Developing Long-term Financial Stability – To create a stable platform from which effective planning and implementation of the air monitoring network can be done
- Operating the Network – To effectively plan and manage the information-gathering and reporting system from the air monitoring network
- Influencing Public Policy – To advocate on behalf of the protection of air quality and the health of animals and plants
- Developing a Communications Plan – To develop a visual identity, improve public awareness and understanding of the Association and provide opportunities for the public to share their views on air quality issues